August 25, 2011

Red Hen Has Flown The Coop!

Here you go, Korrie!  I hope you enjoy your package.  I had a lot of fun putting it together for you.

Korrie and I decided to do her apron more in line with the Red Hen theme.  I added the extra goodies as a surprise and a huge thank you for being patient with me while I was down with a stomach bug. 




So, surprise!

Pics aren't great, but at least you're getting a sneak peek!  That's chicken wire underneath ...it doesn't show up very well in the photo.

It'll be on it's way to you tomorrow...enjoy!  :  )

6 comments :

  1. the chicken wire is very clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are terrific! Will there be another give away soon ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopped by your blog today. very cute...especially the chicken wire peak-a-boo.
    cleaver my new friend. oh, i'll be back...new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think she is gonna be very happy with it!

    Thanks for sharing
    Leontien

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! Very clever too - with the chicken wire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are talented! Everything is just gorgeous...love the red bag and the apron so it's a draw. :-)

    I'm a new follower and look forward to getting to know you. Stop by and say hi when you can ~

    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your thoughts. I appreciate each and every one!